How to register for recruitment activities
In order for recruiters to review your profile and, if necessary, schedule an appointment with you, you need to follow the following steps:
You must have a pass assigned to your user. If you don't know how, please check point two of this article.
Go to atlas.pixelatl.com to create your virtual portfolio. Use the same email and password that you use in the festival, so that the system allows you to generate it.
- Preferably upload your information in English so that foreign recruiters can understand it
- In the field “Summary,” prioritize the information that is most useful to recruiters.
- In the galleries, upload your best works. You can group them by topic, technique or, as some of the best profiles are doing, showing the process of each of their tasks.
VERY IMPORTANT: For recruiters to review your virtual portfolio, it is necessary that you locate the recruitment activities in the program, and press the option "Seleccionar Cupo": This will create an alert for recruiters to review your profile and, in its case, they can schedule a session with you.
- You can see all the recruitment activities in this link, so that you can find them faster in the program.
- In case the recruiter is interested in your work, you will receive a confirmation email. In addition, in the system, where the option "Seleccionar Cupo" previously appeared, you will now find the link where the recruitment will take place.
- This same link will appear in the My Account / My Workshops section of the portal
What will the recruitment interviews and portfolio reviews look like:
- Recruitment sessions will be held through the zoom platform. They will last from 5 to 10 minutes per person.
- In the program, the sessions are segmented into blocks of two hours. Upon entering the link, you will arrive at a waiting area, and then you will go to the room where the session is taking place in order of arrival.
- During the interview with the recruiter, if you wish, you can share a screen to show more material, or you can review the virtual portfolio together.
- At the end, ask recruiters for feedback on your portfolio. Remember that the most important thing is that they get to know you and to build a good impression of you.
- Make sure you have material ready to send to the recruiter if he requests it.
*. Remember that at these events some recruiters, rather than looking to fill a specific vacancy, want to get hold of a database of artists who attract their attention.